Saturday, November 7, 2009

The first holiday craft show of the year

The wife and I have 3 craft shows to do this week end. 2 of them are today (Saturday) one is in Schroon Lake, NY and the other one is in Ticonderoga, NY about 15 miles apart. this is the first time we have split up to do craft shows. I have to confess I am very nervous about this. There are so many variables in these shows that can make or break you. I am usually nervous and everything turns out fine.
Above are a couple of sled ornaments that we have been working on. my wife hand paints a small bunch and I cut out the details on a bunch. We started selling these last year and they go very well. next year we will add different patterns to cut out to the sleds. We are booked up through the week before Christmas for week ends and craft shows. Most of these we have done before. The one the wife is going to in Ticonderoga is a first time show for us and it is a 2 day show. Ev and Dani my wife and daughter will cover it today and I will cover it tomorrow while they are in church and getting ready to have a early Thanksgiving dinner with my oldest daughter and her husband. They will not be able to make this years Thanksgiving dinner due to my son in law having to work.
I have to make my list and check it twice now. I hope to come back and post some good news later this week end.
Take care. DUI Help Florida

No comments: