Monday, November 9, 2009

Ticonderoga Craft Fair.

Here are some pictures from one of two craft shows we did this week end. I covered a craft show in Schroon lake NY and forgot my camera. I took some pictures from my phone but have not had time to look at these yet. My wife covered this event in Ticonderoga NY Saturday and I covered it Sunday. I am not a big fan of hallway craft shows but all things considered we did OK. my youngest daughter helped mom cover this event Saturday. Now we have craft shows for the next 4 week ends and I am looking to possibly squeeze one or two more in before the holiday craft show season ends.
Next week end we cross the lake to Vermont and cover a large craft show over there. We do 3 craft shows over there in the next 4 weeks. The crowds were way down but those that came came to buy things which is great for us.
OK I have to get ready for work. Just wanted to get this post in.
Take care and I try to post again next week. DUI Help Florida

No comments: