Sunday, December 6, 2009

I know what Mrs Santa is getting for Christmas

This week-end was a crazy week-end for us. We did back to back craft show this week-end. On Saturday we did a show in Vergennes, Vermont and did FANTASTIC. This was by far our best show ever, and today we did a show in Warrensburgh, New York at Echo Lake Lodge and wow... what a beautiful place. We have done both of these shows before and we did well at both this year.
About half the way through the show today this Gentleman came in with his wife. A tall man with Jeans and nice jacket and a long white beard. This gentleman was the spitting image of Santa Claus. He came to our table and bought his wife a nice gift. Since it is not Christmas yet I do not want to ruin his surprise, so I cannot say what he bought her, but I am sure she will like it.
One more craft show to do this year. We have have done 9 shows since the 1st weekend in November and I have to confess, I am ready for a break in craft shows. Its time to get back to my saw and get busy for next year. We have lots of new ideas to work on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gene and Eve,
Well you guys have had a busy craft season, and I am glad it is over for you two.
I know your work hard and then do the scroll sawing and all the stuff that has to be done afterward is not that easy.
Hopefully you will not be working on doing as much cutting am am doing.
I am building up everything for our next show, probably in the spring.

Have a good one and have a nice Christmas ok, love you all there and hopefully spring will break soon.

Frank