Sunday, April 18, 2010

How about a Little "Wine" with that cheese

This is what I have been working on for the past week or so.  I ordered a few patterns from ScrollerLTD and went to work.  I have been looking for that little something extra to bring to the craft shows this fall and I believe this may be it.  I also scoured the internet to find wine balancing patterns.  It is hard to believe but there are a lot of them out there to be found.  I have found them for wine bottles and for the 2 liter soda bottles.  The first picture is a wine bottle balancer that I found on the web and cut out of maple.  The next picture is a walnut glass holder.  I have had a basic pattern for this but really like the fancier one.  The third picture is a wine glass holder that is cut out of maple. The forth is a pattern that I bought from ScrollerLTD.  The web site is http://www.scrollerltd.com/. I changed the inside to better suite my needs.  My wife really likes this sunshine pattern so I incorporated this into her wine bottle balancer.  The fifth  picture is a simple wine bottle balancer that is cut out of walnut also. The last picture is several balancers that I have cut in the past week or so.
   The area we live at in the northeast is quickly adding more and more local wineries and I am hoping to make a tour through some of them with a box of differnt wine bottle holders and balancers to see how thay are accepted.

No comments: