Sunday, May 31, 2009

Steve from http://scrollsawworkshop.blogspot.com/ has come up with this very cool program that helps make the patterns for these nice name key chians. I have cut several this week end getting ready for the craft show season. We are trying to decide if we want to do a few wummer shows or not. We have been invited to 3 shows this summer and early fall. Normally we only do Christmas shows. I guess we will just have to see how things go.
This has been an exceptionally busy late spring and ealry summer for us this year. I am sure I mentioned that my oldest daughter got married and 2 week later my youngest daughter graduated from college. To top it all of right ow is the busiest time of the year for where I work, things should start to slow down in a few weeks for a brief period of time.
I will try to get this blog up and running better since I deleted my last one and cannot get it back.

No comments: