Saturday, July 11, 2009

Earrings

Here are some of the earrings that my wife and I have been working on for our first summer craft show. We are doing this the first week end in August in Port Henry New york. We have been doing Christmas craft shows for 2 years now and have really taken a shine to craft shows. It is a great way to get out and show your work and meet some great people.
I got the idea of some earrings from my youngest daughter and a magazine "Scrollsaw Woodworking & Crafts" I got the basic idea of how to make them and some coaching from my youngest daughter and now I am the proud owner of a bunch of wood earrings. the earrings are approx 1/8 thick and are made from cherry, maple and some oak throne in there. I do the cutting and the Mrs. does the finish work. I believe we have a preyy good system going here. No all I can do is hope they sell at the upcomming craft shows.

No comments: