Saturday, July 25, 2009

Father and son bonding

My daughter and her husband came over and spent the night and I got to spemd some great time with my son in law. i have only had one of those for a little over 2 months now. We spent some quality bonding time in my favorite place, my basement. Bonds are solidified even stonger when sawdust and wood glue are involved.
This week end we decided on a simple project that I saw on http://www.etsy.com/. This is an earring and jewelry holder. We made 2 of them, Adam made one for his wife and I made one for my youngest daughter. They are both made out of cherry. This was not a real difficult project but it was fun and useful. The top picture has a set of earrings made from black walnut that I made for my wife. We also made2 set of these for my oldest daughter made from cherry and one from black walnut aslo. Next time I will try to remember to get a pic of us bonding in the basement.
DUI Help Florida

No comments: