Saturday, October 24, 2009

Drama Queen

This is a pattern that I ordered and got in today. The pattern was ordered from Chrestensen Burghout Designs. They have some great patterns there. I am a fan of their word art, "Simply words" series. I decided on this one due to my youngest daughter being a Theatre Major. I have to find one in the very near future for my oldest daughter who is a English Major. We have 2 beautiful daughters, both graduated from college and both are fantastic kids. Its good to be me. I saw this pattern and think it will be a good seller during the craft fairs that we start doing in 2 weeks. Yes, I am getting excited. I really enjoy the craft shows. Getting out and talking to the people. Very few folks walk by our table without looking and talking to us. The pattern was cut from 3/4 cherry. I plan on planeing the rest down to 1/2 in. It is just easier to cut and does not look any different. I am planning on putting a hanger on it so she can hang this one from the wall. I will try to cut out 2 - 3 more over the next week. I want to cut a few out in maple and see how they look in a lighter color.
DUI Help Florida
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Geno said...

Thank you. It was a really fun cut also.