Saturday, October 3, 2009

Parking SIgns

I live in an area that is very much an equal rival between the Boston Red Sox and the New york Yankees. I was inducted into the Red Sox Nation in part because of my oldest daughter and My wifes father. I don't think I really had a choice. My daughter is one of the biggest Sox fans around.
I found a template for the sign and used Microsoft word and some nice scrollable fonts to make these signs. I have cut several to see how they sell at the upcomming craft fairs.
I also need to apologise for not updating this blog more than I have. I really enjoy doing this and I will try to update more often. I have actually had friends and family call and e-mail me asking how come I have not updated this. Trust me I have not given up the scroll saw.
We are getting ready for our annual family reunion next week-end. For those who are new to my blog, we have a family reunion where we play bingo. Each family member is supposed to bring 3 or 4 items for the bingo table. for the past several years my stuff has gone quickly. There are great for my ego and heklp me get more motovated to start getting heaviily into the craft show mood.
For those following baseball, botht he Red Sox and the Yankees are in the playoffs. Enjoy the games. DUI Help Florida

No comments: