Friday, October 30, 2009

Update on Lake Champlain Bridge

No pictures this time just an update. Since the Lake Champlain bridge has been closed for 2 weeks today it has made approx 4.000 people take either the long way around or tame a ferry to work. I have opted for the ferry. It only makes me about 2.5 hours late each day. Luckily I work at a fantastic place and they have allowed me to come in and work my 8 hours and then go home. The 2 hour detour to work and 45 min detour coming home is a major pain. with approx. 3 hours of my day gone I have not had much time to saw anything new. It is Friday and I am so looking forward to the week-end. Saturday will be spent in my basement trying to get ready for next weeks craft shows. We have 2 show next week end. it will be the first time my wife and I have split up to do shows. I will be doing one Saturday in Schroon Lake, Ny and she will be doing one in Ticonderoga Ny. Both on Sat and we will be sharing the one in Ticonderoga Sunday. Hope everyone is having a great week and week end. Take care.

No comments: