Monday, October 5, 2009

Turkey Time

Well Thanksgiving is just around the corner. For me that day starts the official holiday season. My official holiday season runs from thanksgiving until January 2nd. This is 2 months that I am officially allowed to act like a kid.
My wife and I are making these turkeys for craft shows and for the famous family reunion bingo table that takes place next week-end. I am getting excited about this as well.
I saw my first tootsie-pop turkey as a teen at my Dads house. I believe my step-mother said someone in her family made it for her. As I got into woodworking I managed to made a copy of the pattern, modify it to suite my needs and here they are. They are easy to make.... relatively easy to paint and fun to look at, and fun to eat. Who knew turkeys could be so sweet. DUI Help Florida

No comments: