Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family Reunion 10 Oct 2009

Yesterday was the annual Bingo game at my Aunts house. I believe a great time was had by all. I brought a bunch of scroll saw projects and they were quickly gobbled up as bingo prizes. We saw family we have not seen in a long time. The picture on the left is all of the family that showed up. The picture on the right is my mother, my wife and daughters and our new son-in-law. The little guy on the bottom rights is not ours, but the wife did want to steal him and bring him home with us. Both of our lovely daughters were able to make it this year and they both had a good time. I had a cousins daughters-daughter attach herself to me for the day, made me an honorary Grandfather for the day. Come to think of it, she did this last year too. That young lady has great taste! She was nice enough to share my lunch with me, apply lip stuff to my lips 4-5 times and generally be great little girl. Kinda reminded me of the days a long time ago when I had 2 little girls around the house. My mother came up and spent the week-end with us. Our oldest daughter and her husband came up and spent Friday night and stuck around till late Saturday night. We BBQ-d steaks on the grill for supper and just had a great week-end all the way around. Today our small house should get back to quiet again. I had a Master Chief, Jimmy W. Bowen, who used to say about his family and guests, "Nice to see them come, nice to see them go." I do so understand his sentiment. Its great to see everyone and have them come and visit and its good to get things back to nice and quiet. Well, with craft shows starting up the first week in November I have to get busy in the basement the next couple of weeks. Time to go make some sawdust. DUI Help Florida
Posted by Picasa

No comments: