Monday, November 23, 2009

Kangaroo Earrings are a big hit at the Outback Steakhouse.

I took my wife and 2 daughters and son in law to the Outback for a nice lunch yesterday and as usual we had a great time. As our waitress was taking our order I took out a pair of Kangaroo earrings that I had cut out and asked her is she had ever seen anything like this and she said no she had never seen anything like these and she lover them. I gave her a pair and we had great service the rest of the day. One other waitress came over and asked about the earrings so I gave her the last pair that I brought with us. She stated she would like to buy more but the outback we went to is about an hour away so we do not get a chance to go there to often.
I had to make a note to myself. the next time we go to Outback Steakhouse, bring about 10 pair or earrings, it might just pay for the dinner.
The kangaroo earrings pictured above are cut from cherry. I got the pattern for these out of Creative Woodwork's & Crafts Holiday 2008 issue. This pattern is from Dave Van Ess.
I have cut several Hundred of the earrings of different shapes and sizes. I now mostly use clip art to design my own our my daughters have come up with some great earring ideas as well. I am on vacation this week and plan on making a few earring holders to go with the earrings. DUI Help Florida

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.