Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bristol Vermont Craft Show

Here is where the hard work pays off. We Just finished up with a craft show in Bristol Vermont, for those of you who know Bristol Vermont, it has a population of about 1200 if you count the dogs and cats. We had a great time at the craft show which was done at the local high school. Todays show had a so-so showing, the weather was terrible, 45 degrees and raining and windy. We still picked up a fair amount, not the best show to date but a good show none the less.
This is our second year at this site and folks are already coming back and talking to us about last year and even better, next year. The economy here is hard hit like most small towns. We ran into alot of old friends and made a few new ones. I guess that is what I like about the craft shows. Its really a social event for me. Our big sellers were some parking signs I made for both Red Sox and Yankee fans alike. I think next year I will add some football and hockey teams as well.
Our Christmas ornaments went well as usual and I was surprised at how little our earrings did, but the truth be told, everyone was selling earrings there. It has been a long day and I have to get up and run to Lowes tomorrow and get some more wood so we can do this craft show thingy again next Saturday in Middlebury Vermont. DUI Help Florida

No comments: