Sunday, November 22, 2009

Middlebury Vermont Craft show 11-21-09

We are in the middle of our third year of Holiday Craft Shows. I took a second and compared some. Here is the picture of our very first Craft show. Notice the simplicity of it all.
Here are pictures of our last craft show. Notice the lack of simplicity. We have come a long way in just 2 years. The set up in the first picture took about 10 minutes. Now the set up takes about an hour and a half.
These are just a few of the things we do for "fun" around here. We have 5 more shows till we are done the holiday season. I am looking forward to it as I know my wife is also looking forward to the break. We get a few weeks off and we start getting ready for 2010 holiday season.
Thanksgiving is just a few days away. The turkey will come out of the freezer tonight and start its defrost. We have invited friends and family. We found out yesterday that our oldest daughter and our new son-in law will be able to join us. We just have to have dinner a little earlier. Mom is coming up so Frank and I will be down in the basement for a few hours making some sawdust of some kind or another. My Aunt and cousin will be over and the wife has invited a few friends over as well. Thanksgiving is the start of my favorite time of the year. I get to be a kid for a month or so. I do so love the holidays.
Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours.
Geno and family. DUI Help Florida

No comments: