Sunday, July 19, 2009

Meadow Ridge Farm

This was cut at the request of my mother for a friend of the family's farm. It was cut out of Maple. Rick AKA Scrollzilla designed the pattern for me. Stop by and say hi to Rick and the gang at http://www.free4allscrollsawpatterns.com/index.php They have a great sight and do some fantastic work there. Its a great place to make some new scrolling and designing friends. We are getting ready for our first summer craft show. I am a little nervous about this. The show is to benefit my wifes local church and it is in a tiny town. We did not have much cummer stock, we have been doing Christmas craft shows for 2 years and having a great time with it. I got all excited Friday when we received our 1st fo many invitations to the upcoming holiday craft show circuit here in upstate Ny and Vermont.

No comments: