Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here we go again.....

I may do ok on the scrollsaw, I do not do as well on the information superhighway. As I am trying to colsolidate and just have 2 e-mail accounts, 1 for work and 1 for non work I deleted my Gmail account this morning, much to my surprise as I did that, it deleted my old Blog. I started that blog when I really started scollsawing and it was part of me. Unfortunately it was a part of me that I guess I have to let go now, since it say I do not exist. Ok time to start new. Here are 2 of my signs that are relatively recent. I completed them last month. the Elvis was done for a friends birthday and the Boston was given to my oldest daughter for her wedding shower last month. both of the signs were cut out of maple. I will be posting this at a few scrollsaw sights that I haunt and I hope to have folks look at these as much as they did my last blog. I promise not to delete any more e-mail accounts without further investigations. Thank you for hanging in there with me Geno

No comments: